ACDC - Preschool Reg 2016-17
2017-2018 Preschool Registration Information & Forms
Click Item Below To View/Download:
PRESCHOOL REGISTRATION INFORMATION
- Preschool Discipline Policy
- Preschool Hurricane and Severe Weather Policy
- PCLB Know your Child's Children's Center
- Half Day Parent Handbook
- Full Day Parent Handbook
Preschool Registration FORMS
- Student Registration Form
- PCLB Child Enrollment Form
- PCLB Child Health and Development Questionaire
- PCLB Emergency Release Form
- Field Trip Permission form
- Video/Photography Permission Form
- Additional Registration Information
- Food Experience Permission Form
- Acknowledgement of receipt Form (available to sign at Parent Orientation in Fall)
- PCLB Flu Brochure
- Signed Financial Agreement (available in office-in Spring)
- School Entry Health Exam DH3040 (available from your pediatrician or health department)
- Florida Certificate of Immunization DH680 (available from your pediatrician or health department)
- For VPK Students - VPK Certificate of Eligibility (www.elcpinellas.net)
Age Requirements: all students must be two, three, or four on or before September 1. This policy follows the Pinellas County School Board policy.
- 2’s – Pull Ups are allowed.
- 3’s – While on the journey of mastering potty learning, 3’s will be permitted to use Pull Ups at preschool. In partnership with families, we will develop individual plans that will support your children on their potty learning journey.
- For all children in Pull Ups, a fee will be added to your weekly bill until the teacher determines when potty learning has been successfully accomplished in a manner that meets our school criteria.