*Click the links for specific details and registration form
Oct 27th ~ TrunkOrTreat (Sign-Up to serve **open soon**)
Nov 23rd ~ Anona Bowl (9-11am Thanksgiving - Football, Coffee, Doughnuts)
Dec 17th ~ SG Christmas Parties (Details sent from SG Leaders)
Dec 24th ~ NO Sunday Night Youth (Merry Christmas)
Dec 31st ~ NO Sunday Night Youth (Happy New Year)
Jan 7th ~ FIRST Sunday Night Youth of 2018 (5:00-7:30pm)
Jan 13-15th ~ Winter Retreat '18 (Details & Registration **open soon**)
Jan 14th ~ NO Sunday Night Youth (Away on the WinterRetreat)
Mar 26-30th ~ SpringBreak Events (TBD...)
Apr 1st ~ NO Sunday Night Youth (Happy Easter)
May 6th ~ Youth Banquet (Details and Tickets coming soon)
May 13th ~ NO Sunday Night Youth (Happy Mothers Day)
Early June ~ Jr&Sr Costa Rica Mission Trip (Click for Team Application)
Late June ~ High School Mission Trip - Houston, TX (Details Coming Soon)
July 12-16th ~ BigStuf Camp (Registration Coming Soon)
Late July / Early August ~ Middle School Mission Trip (Details Coming Soon)
Payments / Scholarships / MEDICAL FORMS
- Click Here for ONLINE PAYMENTS using our new system to better serve you and make life easier. You can also pay for events over the phone or in the office using cash, check, or card.
- We also have financial scholarships available if needed. Please contact the youth office to apply.
- See our Scholarship Guidelines / Application Page.
Medical Release Form
- Every student that travels with us or attends a special event needs to have a current Anona Medical Release Form on file with us. These forms are valid for only 1 year so we reset our database every June so that we have the most recent forms going into our summer events and trips.
- Download a Medical Release Form to fill out.