*Click the links for specific details and registration form
Feb 4th ~ Confirmation Class 2018 (Click link to register)
Apr 1st ~ NO Sunday Night Youth (Happy Easter)
Apr 29th ~ Youth Banquet (Details and Tickets coming soon)
May 13th ~ NO Sunday Night Youth (Happy Mothers Day)
June 1-8th ~ Jr&Sr Costa Rica Mission Trip (Click for Team Info)
June 22-27th ~ High School Mission Trip (Current 9th-12th Grades)
July 12-16th ~ BigStuf Camp (Current 6th-12th Grades)
July 30th-Aug 3rd ~ Middle School Mission Trip (Current 6th-8th Grades)
FOLLOW US! PICS / VIDEOS / INFO
Payments / Scholarships / MEDICAL FORMS
- Click Here for ONLINE PAYMENTS using our new system to better serve you and make life easier. You can also pay for events over the phone or in the office using cash, check, or card.
- We also have financial scholarships available if needed. Please contact the youth office to apply.
- See our Scholarship Guidelines / Application Page.
Medical Release Form
- Every student that travels with us or attends a special event needs to have a current Anona Medical Release Form on file with us. These forms are valid for only 1 year so we reset our database every June so that we have the most recent forms going into our summer events and trips.
- Download a Medical Release Form to fill out.