*Click the links for specific details and registration form
Village Inn Spirit Nights: The 2nd Monday of every month we've got your dinner plans covered! A portion of every dollar spent between 5-9pm will go straight to Anona's Family Ministry. We'll see you there!!
Confirmation Class Details (Click link for Schedule)
Mar 4th ~ Volunteer at Lentacular (Earn $$ in student accounts)
Mar 15th ~ SpringBreak BeachNite Bible Study (Click for details)
Mar 16th ~ SpringBreak Lightning Hockey Game (Click for tickets)
Apr 16th ~ NO Sunday Night Youth (Happy Easter)
Apr 30th ~ Confirmation Sunday (at all morning worship services)
May 7th ~ Youth Banquet (Info Coming Soon!)
May 14th ~ NO Sunday Night Youth (Happy Mothers Day)
SUMMER 2017 CALENDAR
Jun 25 - Jul 1st ~ HS Mission Trip (Current 8-12th graders - Click for registration!)
Jul 10-15th ~ Warren Willis Camp Week 6 (Click for registration!)
Jul 13-17th ~ BigStuf Camp (Click for registration!)
Jul 31 - Aug 4th ~ MS Mission Trip (Current 6-8th graders - Click for registration!)
Also, check back for the Friday Shenanigans Events throughout summer
FOLLOW US! PICS / VIDEOS / INFO
Payments / Scholarships / MEDICAL FORMS
- Click Here for ONLINE PAYMENTS using our new system to better serve you and make life easier. You can also pay for events over the phone or in the office using cash, check, or card.
- We also have financial scholarships available if needed. Please contact the youth office to apply.
- See our Scholarship Guidelines / Application Page.
Medical Release Form
- Every student that travels with us or attends a special event needs to have a current Anona Medical Release Form on file with us. These forms are valid for only 1 year so we reset our database every June so that we have the most recent forms going into our summer events and trips.
- Download a Medical Release Form to fill out.