Dr. Terry L. Collier, Clinical Director -- as the Clinical Director of the Counseling Ministry, Terry oversees all clinical aspects of the Counseling Ministry. He has 30 years combined experience as an ordained minister and providing individual and family counseling.
Specializations: Terry is an ordained minister as well as practicing counselor with expertise in marriage and family, PTSD, trauma and disaster response, compassion fatigue, sexual addiction, substance abuse issues, grief and loss and life coaching. Terry holds the following degrees and professional certifications:
· Doctor of Education, Psychology, Argosy University
· Master Degree, Psychology, Norwich University
· Masters Degree, Theology, Anderson University
· Bachelor Degree, Psychology, Warner University
· President of TLC Ministries, Inc.
Dr. Terry Collier
TLC Ministries, Inc.