Join Our Team
Worship Arts MINISTRY
Director of Traditional worship (Full-time)
Anona currently has 2 Traditional Services on Sunday morning. This director level position requires an ability to provide: leadership, organization, and direction to these services. Please click the following link for additional details included in the full job description.
E-mail Resume to: email@example.com
Sunday School teacher in the Nursery (Volunteer on Sunday)
Are you an energetic, dependable person (18 years or older) who truly loves working with preschool children and their families? And do you want to help spread the word that God Loves them and Jesus want to be their friend forever. You will be crossed trained in our nursery with under one year olds, the two year old and our Godly Play children (3-4yrs) and have an amazing time doing it. Requirements: Loving, patient and kind spirit. The hours are from 9a-12p every Sunday unless requested a Sunday off.
Anona Child Development center position
Bus drivers for Acdc (PART-TIME)
Anona Child Development Center is a ministry to children and families at Anona United Methodist Church. We are looking for part-time bus drivers to make the morning and afternoon bus runs to local elementary schools. These positions can be for the school year only. The daily hours are 7:30 – 8:30 for the morning run and 2:30 – 3:30 for the afternoon run. You may choose to drive for the morning bus run only or drive for the afternoon bus run only or drive for both of them! The requirements for these positions are a valid driver’s license, clean driving record (no moving violations in the last five years), a physical exam, CPR/1st Aid and a Level II background screening. We will pay for the CPR/1st Aid training and physical exam and background screening. Your pay rate is $9.44 per hour. These are enjoyable bus routes and we look forward to talking with you soon. A staff member rides on the bus as your team member so your focus can be on safely transporting children to and from school.
We also have 1 afternoon bus run that uses the Yellow School Bus and requires a CDL Driver’s License with passenger and air brake endorsement. This can be a year round position.
E-mail cover letter/resumes to Marion Denton, 727-593-5437 ext. 249 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Anona Child Development center position
Anona Child Development Center is a well established Christian preschool in Largo and is seeking a dedicated and dependable full-time VPK Teacher to join our early childhood professional team. We desire a team player committed to helping the children in our care to be life-long learners in a loving and safe environment.
· Level II background/fingerprint screening before employment can begin
· 45 DCF clock hours must be started in 30 days and completed within a year
· Previous experience
· A minimum of a CDA or a qualifying Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree
Our Star VPK Teacher will possess:
· A true love for children and the desire to learn and grow
· Excellent communication (oral and written) and problem solving skills
· A strong background in early childhood development as well as the learning process and knowledge of Developmentally Appropriate Practice (DAP)
· Experience assessing children (developing, implementing, and monitoring the progress, needs, and goals of each child)
· A desire to build and strengthen collaborative partnerships with parents, caregivers, staff, and volunteers
Benefits of Joining our ACDC Team of Rock Stars:
· You will be part of a collaborative team of educators that develop effective lesson plans from a highly regarded and world class curriculum resulting in quality learning experiences
· Insurance stipend program for full-time employees
· You will receive excellent initial and ongoing training, coaching, and mentoring. We use Dr. Becky Bailey's Conscious Discipline as the foundation for our interactions with the children and one another. We are committed to the growth of every team member.
· Extremely generous paid time off plan and much more!
ACDC is an accredited and premier school celebrating over 45 years of serving families in our community. Responsible and qualified individuals are invited to apply. Be part of a loving, nurturing, and professional environment with room to grow!
E-mail cover letter/resumes to Malia, email@example.com, or call 727-593-5437 ext. 248.